This website is operated and maintained by O-WELL CORPORATION (O-WELL)
The copyright or other content rights on this website, including
text, designs, drawings, charts, motion pictures, pictures, layout,
database, trademarks and logo marks (hereinafter referred to as "Website
Data") are all the property of O-WELL and other rights holders.
These rights are protected by various copyright-related laws, treaties
and other laws.
Except for personal and non-commercial use of Website Data (for example, print out or save the data) within the limits specified by applicable copyright laws, any usage such as copy, transmit or distribute the Website Data without the prior written permission of O-WELL is an infringement of the copyright and strongly prohibited. Even if there is permission, modifying or altering data is strictly forbidden.
Trademarks and Names
Trademark "O-WELL" and names of our products and service appearing
on this website are trademarks and registered trademarks of O-WELL.
Other companies, products and service names and trademarks are the property
of their respective holders.
Other websites linked to the O-WELL website are independently operated and O-WELL provide no warranty as to the contents on those linked websites.
Please notify O-WELL in advance to establish a link with this website and follow the procedure which is specified.
O-WELL do not warrant any Website Data. Please understand that O-WELL have no responsibility for any damage occurred by using or accessing Website Date.
Principles for the protection of personal information
O-WELL commit you to show your personal information when a question or a comment submitted. O-WELL use or keep it according to law and your consent
- When O-WELL need to collect personal information, O-WELL shall collect minimum of the information after notify the purpose and the contact address.
- O-WELL shall use personal information only for the purpose notice you in advance and follow a legal procedure to keep the information and never disclose or provide it to other third party without your consent.
- O-WELL shall take appropriate security measures to prevent illegal access to personal information and the loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information.
- When O-WELL recognize anything harmful to third party, O-WELL report access logs or other information to the police or other organizations without any consent.
- O-WELL disclose personal information by the order of relevant governmental agencies or others according to laws.
- To explain this website or for other legal purpose, O-WELL shall disclose statistical information which does not specify an individual for the business contractor or other third party.
This website automatically records information about visitors, the service provider, browser type, IP address, time of connection. However it does not contain personal information which specifies the individual. Access logs are only used for the maintenance of the website or analyzing access information.
5-13-9 Mitejima, Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka 555-0012
O-WELL CORPORATION, General Affairs Department
O-WELL do not deal with mail-order from the website.